The Chapel "Notre Dame de Grâce"
It stands on the part of the site of the ancient parish church of Saint-Mathieu of which still exist the beautiful Gothic portal and two arcades included in the northtern wall of the chapel.
To the south, the esplanade on which stands a pedestal surmounted by a slender mica-schist cross, was formerly the parish churchyard.
notre Dame de Grâce, formerly an autonomous parish had developped close to abbey. It was united to Plougonvelin when the re-organization of french dioceses took place in 1790.
The Chapel receives numerous visitors. The statue of Our Lady Of Grâce which is visible inside dates from the XIXth century. An older one has been restaured ans is on display in the parish church of Plougonvelin.